tests and trumpets




I'm just hanging out with Harold (as in Harold B Lee Library) and decided that perhaps I could post again on my blog and express my feelings about life, or complain or maybe just discuss life.

I'm a sophomore now and life is hard. Actually life isn't hard, classes are hard, no not classes, just tests. The times I spend in the testing center are probably the most complicated hours of my life. I have to use my backup brain when I go into that beautiful building. What an oxymoron, seriously. I think that the Grant Testing Center is one of the most elegant buildings on campus, it's one of the older buildings so it has a nice authentic look to it. I especially love the windows they are gorgeous. However I dread going into that building only because I know that every time I go into that building I'm going to come out with a different GPA, either higher or lower but usually it seems like lower. Ok ok so not every test I take is going to affect my overall GPA but sometimes it feels like that as I sit on the small desks with a thick test and strain to get the answer right. A B C D or E replays over and over in my head. Makes me wonder if the other 21 letters of the alphabet feel left out because they are not used on the bubble sheet. I would if I were them.

Enough about tests. Everything else in my college career is going splendidly. The marching band is wonderful. I love going to the games and being extra loud and playing the fight song over and over. goooo cougars! At rehearsal and during the long hours we practice sometimes I don't like band and get tired of it, but it all pays off when I'm down on the field playing for hundreds of people and bringing an extra zing of school spirit.

The social part of college life is just delightful. I love playing with my roommates,hanging out with other ward members (especially those of the male variety) and just living the college dream. Actually I'm not sure exactly what the college dream is but I like my own interpretation of it.

well that's all for now folks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sand,Strawberries and SUP's

when breakfast becomes fish food

Forgetting about New Year's Resolutions and other New Year thoughts