STAR SKIER



Well it's a new year and a new Semester. Christmas break was magical as my family and I skied for a week on the beautiful powdery Utah snow. I survived the steep powdery mogul mountain of doom,the gully of sudden death, and I only crashed into three trees, losing my ski on one of them(but don't worry I found my ski again, after I dug for it in the powder). We even pretended to be Olympic skiers and went down the men's and women's downhill courses. It usually takes them about a minute to do the whole course and it took me about five minutes to descend the first hill. I think I'm on my way to be on the U.S ski team. I came home feeling victorious.
Coming back from Christmas break I had to squeeze many more objects into my room. Mostly more clothes into my closet ( I hope my roommate doesn't realize that I am using more then half the closet), I also squeezed my new printer (named black ninja) underneath my desk, diminishing all chance of any leg room, so now I must sit crossed legged on my chair. Well hopefully this Semester will end successfully!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sand,Strawberries and SUP's

when breakfast becomes fish food

Forgetting about New Year's Resolutions and other New Year thoughts